Our Normal

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

This is one of my favorite holiday's. Why you ask?! Well to be fully honest I don't know. As a young child I don't remember doing a lot for the 4th, no big parties nothing. Maybe its the fireworks and everyone coming together to celebrate America. I really don't know but its one of my fav's! We had a wonderful day, no rain, warm and sunny, who could ask for more right! We first went to the Mt. Dora Parade.
And yes I know I am missing one! When I asked Michaela if she wanted to go with us I got the answer I knew I would "Parade" (insert rolling eyes). Now I will say that I did give her a choice to go or stay home. She choose to stay home. I guess I would rather enjoy myself then to have an upset child because she really didn't want to go. There are many times a choice is not given and she does deal with it and so do we!



This is one of my favorite pictures from the parade. You could hear the scraping of the pedals to the ground. It was neat to watch how precise they were. Brycen was just in awww of them and couldn't take his eyes off them. Tyler on the other hand wasn't so sure but he did like them, just not the noise!




Latter that day we went to Kim and Ed's house to swim and BBQ! The kids had such a blast swimming with Kim, Ed and can't forget Sam!




He really did enjoy this and was tossed a few times I just love the expression on his face.






This is Sam! Our kids always look for him when we go outside to play.





Brycen would spend his days under water if we let him. He is a little fish when it comes to swimming!


We then went to Mt. Dora to see the fireworks. All I can say is WOW, its always amazing to watch and listen to the music in the background! The kids did really well. Tyler did better this year then last year and although after the first one he was done and would say "Boom Boom all done." He'd uncover his ears only to watch the next one and say it again. We came home and did our sparklers, we had to wake Tyler up but once he got going his was enjoying himself.



I hope that everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home