Our Normal

Monday, July 13, 2009

Our Big Boy!!!


I think I can officially say I have a big boy! He has been in underwear for just about a week. He has been BM'ed trained for sometime but the pee thing has been hard. For the past week I let him just be in "undies" as he calls them. Even with tube feedings he has stayed dry! Today while waiting for the ortho he had to go potty and yet he held it till we left the room (close to an hour!). We did no 3day potty training or wearing pull ups, we waited for him to show signs he was ready and we went with his cues! YAYAYAYA we can do the happy dance! No more diapers for us, ok well nightimes ones.
On a side note Kiley will have surgery in the morning @10:15am. She will have her PINK cast, but the sad part is she will not have a waterproof one. As he explained it, the waterproof ones leave to much "slip" room and this could mean that her bone could move again, causing us more issues. I usderstand as much as it saddens me that she won't be able to have this, maybe in a week or two. I did some looking on the net after we got home because I remember using a product when she broke her leg to be able to give her a bath. Sure enough I found it http://www.drycorp.com/ what a cool product it is! I will order it as soon as we get home so I know what size she needs. At least she won't be out of the pool for the rest of the summer!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home