Our Normal

Friday, October 2, 2009

When one gets sick.....

They are all bound to get some form of it. Michaela became sick Sat night with a high fever, sore throat and her chest hurt. She laid low all weekend, on Monday she remained at home because of a fever (school rules and a good one at that). So because Michaela was having chest pain, I thought that she could be having some "asthma" symptoms. We took a trip to the Dr's. Dr T agreed that it seemed to point to a virus, he lungs were clear and not even tight. So home we went to wait it out. I had Michaela stay home on Tue just to make sure since she still had a fever Monday night. Of course she was fine, board, but fine.

I was on my way to take Tyler to therapy on Tue morning when I get a call saying Kiley needs to go home. She had a fever, headache and all around didn't feel good. So I turned around to get her and take her home. By now I won't make it to Tyler's therapy appt. I of course view Kiley's illness as the same stuff Michaela had. Sadly Kiley has taken a lot longer to get better then Michaela had. So today it was off to the Dr once again. Dr T agreed that it looks to be the same virus that Michaela had, the flu :( So its a wait it out and see.

Of course being such a wonderful Dr she is, she asked about Tyler's appt with Endo, if I had called when it was etc. His appt is on Tue @10:30am, she is planning to call Dr Y to talk to him about why we are coming. Have I said how much I <3 our Ped?!?! She then asked me to have Dr Y call her when we are done. We also said we needed to have a plan in place in case Tyler gets what the girls have. The plan is that IF Tyler were to get sick this weekend we are to take him to the ER, have his sugars checked. She said if we have a plan we won't need it, so we have a plan that we WON'T need!! So far both of the boys are fine, no symptoms. Let's hope that this stays that way and both of the boys make it trough this illness without any problems!

So here is to a weekend that everyone will get better or stay healthy!!! Everyone should be back to normal next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home